Re: Viewports and gnome 2

On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 15:28, Ben Ford wrote:
> Mikael Hallendal wrote:
>
> >tor 2002-05-02 klockan 12.01 skrev Rui Miguel Silva Seabra:
> >
> >Ok, does anyone have a filter for Spam Assassin that automatically mark
> >mails like this as spam?
> >
> >Regards,
> >  Mikael Hallendal
> >

> Please take notice.  This is exactly the arrogance that many have
> complained about.  Just because somebody thinks differently than you
> does not make them wrong.  Now there is a good chance that you have just
> alienated YET ANOTHER FORMER GNOME USER.

Uh, nobody said that anybody was wrong.  Mikael asked for a filter to
mark mails like this, and the rest of this thread, as spam, so that he
doesn't have to read them.  Heck, I haven't read 90% of the mails in
this thread because if I did, I wouldn't get ANY work done.

BTW, if you have specific questions and possibly answers about
workspaces and viewports that you think belong in the GNOME 2 FAQ, mail
them to me, and I'll make sure that they get in (send your flames to
/dev/null).
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.