Re: totally awesome gnome-settings-daemon patch!

jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:

> +  /* just spawn xscreensaver.  it's special. */
> +  system ("xscreensaver -nosplash &");
> +

Can we use g_spawn or the like here?  If we're going to require
xscreensaver (which is probably smart) I'd like to get a real dialog if
it doesn't exist, instead of just an "xscreensaver: command not found."
in my .xsession-errors.  Also, do we ever not want to start
xscreensaver?  Should we add a key for this, or is that too much crack?

Thanks,
-Jonathan