Re: intltool rule patch
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth diku dk>
- Cc: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>, jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>, Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, Kenneth Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: intltool rule patch
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 09:45:13 -0500
On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 06:17:28PM +0100, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:
> >1) /most of the idea is Jacob's (credit where credit is due)
> Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to decredit Jacob in any way.
> >2) The current construct is not correct for gmake
> >3) The current construct has the same portablity problems as Jacob's
> >4) the $(wildcard) function is gmake specific
> OK, then it makes sence to commit it. But since buth the $(wildcard)
> and the ; sollution are gmake specific, which one is best? - Sorry for
> my lack of knowledge here.
They are two different issues.
Both IMHO patches should go in.
] [Thread Prev