Re: intltool rule patch

1) /most of the idea is Jacob's (credit where credit is due)

Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to decredit Jacob in any way.

2) The current construct is not correct for gmake
3) The current construct has the same portablity problems as Jacob's
proposal.
4) the $(wildcard) function is gmake specific

OK, then it makes sence to commit it. But since buth the $(wildcard) and the ; sollution are gmake specific, which one is best? - Sorry for my lack of knowledge here.

Kenneth