Re: intltool rule patch
- From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth diku dk>
- To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- Cc: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>, Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, Kenneth Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: intltool rule patch
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:17:28 +0100
1) /most of the idea is Jacob's (credit where credit is due)
Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to decredit Jacob in any way.
2) The current construct is not correct for gmake
3) The current construct has the same portablity problems as Jacob's
4) the $(wildcard) function is gmake specific
OK, then it makes sence to commit it. But since buth the $(wildcard)
and the ; sollution are gmake specific, which one is best? - Sorry for
my lack of knowledge here.
] [Thread Prev