Re: new bugzilla keyword

hi all,

Just for peoples interest, you can see all the bugzilla keywords and
what they are for here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describekeywords.cgi

Also worth noting is a new keyword we added a few weeks ago but didn't
announce:
The keyword is called 'bugbuddy'.

If you put 'bugbuddy' in the keyword, then gnome 2 bug-buddy users will
see the bug in a list of most freqently reported bugs.

The idea of this is to help people not report bugs that are already
reported many times. Although I would like bug-buddy to let the user
append to the existing report, this isn't yet possible with the bugzilla
mail interface.

Please be careful when using the bugbuddy keyword, but it will be
helpful to set. Especially if a bug has been fixed - setting this
keyword can help people stop reporting it.

ta,
wayne