Re: Default WM theme settings

"Knutson, Jens" <tempest chartermi net> writes:

> > Screenshots are too trivial to get in the way of this?  I
>  > thought our whole argument was over the trivial
> > differences between two sawfish themes.  How is Klarth
> > non-trivially better than Crux in a way that justifies
>  However, I don't want to be a nuisance, so if the Sun and GNOME
>  release team maintainers have decided that Crux is the irrevocable
>  default, I'll drop the thread and we can go back to aping Windows.

One of the nice things about themes is that you can switch between them.
I don't think it's worth stressing this much over the default theme,
especially at this point.  A much better idea is for us to come up with
five or six themes that we think are good, make sure they work well, and
ship them with GNOME in a preset themes package.

-Jonathan