Re: Control Center Plus - gone?

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org> writes:

> Hi dudes,
> I have finally made the full switch to GNOME2 today. One thing I noticed
> is that there is no Control-Center-Plus package in the beta. Is this
> package dead/merged into Control-Center?
>
> Secondly, I have no Windowmanager selector capplet anymore. Is this
> capplet gone?

Damn.  Forgot about that.  It was going into default-applications.  I
started working on this a while ago, but just plain forgot.  Can you
file a bug?  Or better yet, submit a patch?  It should be just a simple
cut-n-paste job from the old capplet.  I can help you with it if you
need...

Thanks,
-Jonathan the hopeful