Re: Control Center Plus - gone?

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 15:06, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org> writes:
>
> > Hi dudes,
> > I have finally made the full switch to GNOME2 today. One thing I noticed
> > is that there is no Control-Center-Plus package in the beta. Is this
> > package dead/merged into Control-Center?
> >
> > Secondly, I have no Windowmanager selector capplet anymore. Is this
> > capplet gone?
>
> Damn.  Forgot about that.  It was going into default-applications.  I
> started working on this a while ago, but just plain forgot.  Can you
> file a bug?  Or better yet, submit a patch?  It should be just a simple
> cut-n-paste job from the old capplet.  I can help you with it if you
> need...

What is this? Why do everyone assume I can code suddenly, this is the
4th time today :) I am just a user with a master degree in marketing and
economics, no engineering. If nobody has noticed I do interviews, the
gnome-summary, web site content work etc. no coding :)

So to make it clear if anyone wondered: I am just an average user dofus
:)

Christian