Re: panel focus

Seth Nickell wrote:

> Cases where the focus should stay on the window that was active when the
> panel operation was started:

Again, it's probably worth studying how Windoze/MacOS handles the
mouse/keyboard interaction on their panels in a bit more detail... but I
left my laptop at home today so I can't check right now.

I would have a rather uneasy feeling about a functional design that
relied on so many special cases, though, it ususally points at a
fundamentally broken model somewhere higher up, and falls down later
when somebody needs to extend it in a way that wasn't anticipated.  I
get the feeling we're just missing something obvious here that will
probably come to one of us in a flash of inspiration sometime soon  :)

Cheeri,
Calum.