Re: Reducing the number of special uris in gnome
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Reducing the number of special uris in gnome
- Date: 28 Jun 2002 19:19:39 +0200
fre 2002-06-28 klockan 18.45 skrev Dave Bordoley:
> > So you want to expose the fact to users that our settings dialogs are in
> > fact applications?
> Seth already made this decision when he put preferences in the
> applications menu (and therefore in the applications:// directory).
I suspect the reason behind that was so that not yet another top-level
menu had to be created.
I see no reason why we should move that layout into other places. It
doesn't make sense to expose to the user that everything
implementation-wise is a seperate application, nor to force the user to
think of it like that.
] [Thread Prev