changing keyboard/mouse shortcuts

Howdy folks.  Just finished updating to the latest and greatest using
cvsgnome (awsome BTW), and had a problem with the shortcut editor, and was
hoping someone could enlighten me.

What I want to do is change the shortcut for interactively-resize-window
(what it was called under sawfish anyway) from alt+mouse3+move to
alt+mouse2+move, to match up with the alt+mouse1+move that is the
default shortcut to interactive-move-window.  I've been using this for
eons and my fingers don't know a different way to do it :)

Anyway, there's no mention of this shortcut in the shortcuts capplet, or
the advanced, or the accessability, nor could I find it when I went into
gconf-editor.  I couldn't even find mention of the
interactive-move-window shortcut (I was thinking if I could find that
one I could just cut/paste the shortcut for i-resize-w).

Anyway, this is something that I as an advanced user wants to do, and
possibly a novice user as well (but who knows).  Hopefully there is
still a way to do it :)  BTW, using metacity.

TIA

Oh, also filed a bug against metatheme where it does not apply nautilus
(and possibly gtk2) themes at all.  I can also confirm metatheme bug #82553,
where it crashes when exiting the "edit theme" dialog via the "x" button.

alan

--
Arcterex <arcterex userfriendly org>   -==-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I