gnome-games needs a maintainer

Heya,

I took over maintainership of gnome-games because it needed one and was
in bad shape for gnome2. Many people helped out on the way, and the bug
count is lower than ever.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C27832911
22 bugs at the time I write this.

I didn't play the games, and I still don't, except for testing. That's
why I'd be looking for a new maintainer that would actually play the
games. Having somebody who was involved in gnome-games already would be
a benefit.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Cheers

PS: I have a couple of patches from Ross Burton that are pending, will
apply them soon.
--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net