Re: Why has menu editing been removed?

<quote who="Mike Martin">

> >except menu editing works via the panel which is more than it ever

did via
>> nautilus

>It's the same system for both, just different interfaces.
>Regardless,
>it's
>not going in. We're days from release.

>- Jeff

That not the point - why was it taken out?
, and we were days from release when it was taken out.

The system may be the same, but the panel worked and nautilus editing
didn't.

I can guarentee that aftyer all the work put in any reviewer is going
to say "but how can I edit menus?"

very depressing