GNOME 2.0.0 Desktop Release Notes Contributions

Hi all,

The release team is looking for contributions to the G2D release notes.
These are the things that are read by everyone who doesn't know all the
behind-the-scenes gumpf. Thus, they have to be informative and useful.

We're looking for:

  - Release notes and information about each module in the desktop and
    developer platform releases

  - Known issues, such as bugs and changes from 1.x (noting that we've
    committed to a number of point releases to polish the G2D release).
    Luis, our bugmeister, is the best person to talk to about the known
    bugs.

  - Places to get more information or help, such as distributions, ways of
    installing G2D, binary packages, etc.

You might want to look at the Mozilla 1.0 start page for inspiration (we're
building a page very similar to it): http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/

Please follow up here, so that we don't duplicate any work.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "Debian is not as minor as many business end people think." - Alan Cox