Re: multihead support across GNOME

Hi Shahms,

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 08:23, Shahms E. King wrote:
> I don't want to have to remember to logout all the
> time, just so I can use the
> horribly-slow-but-works-just-fine-as-a-remote-display laptop from the
> other room.  At present, a lot of things work (Nautilus, finally, being
> one of the most important ones) but a lot of other things only show up
> on the original display, or, far worse, break in subtle ways.

	Things that do not work for multi-display currently are bugs; I did a
fair bit of testing / fixing for Nautilus / bonobo-activation to make it
work nicely with nautilus. It should work fine in evolution too with a
little work.

	If you want that work doing; do the work - I'm happy to give you some
pointers.

	Regards,

		Michael.