Re: multihead support across GNOME

I can think of a very important situation where this will be the case:
Terminal Servers and multiple concurrent logons, which, ATM are
completely broken from a number of standpoints (the most painfully
obvious at the moment are Evolution and Galeon).  Ideally, just because
I didn't logout of my workstation at work is no reason I shouldn't be
able to login remotely, or, say I have a laptop in the other room from
my home computer.  I don't want to have to remember to logout all the
time, just so I can use the
horribly-slow-but-works-just-fine-as-a-remote-display laptop from the
other room.  At present, a lot of things work (Nautilus, finally, being
one of the most important ones) but a lot of other things only show up
on the original display, or, far worse, break in subtle ways.

--Shahms