Re: 2.0.1 bug situation, esp. wrt ZVT

there is an open bug for this as well. launcher properties should be
available for launchers in any directory, not just the desktop dir, through
the generic nautilus properties dialog. Not sure when this will happen, but
IŽd guess that it will be worked on more when menu editing is further worked
on as it is core to this functionality.

dave