File selector implementation

Hi all

Havoc asked me to post my stuff here. I did some work starting from the
original thread started by Havoc on gnome-devel in the last week and
have some code (just some bare-bones API and a simple file based backend
implementation for now I'm afraid). I would be interested in
collaborating with people working on this (going through libegg's code
now - didn't know that existed :-()

I'm attaching the work I've done so far. It is about 10K - I hope that's
OK. It contains some code and a README of material and links I've
collected in the process.

Rgds,
Biswa.