Re: [Fwd: Re: File Selector talk notes -- one other suggestion]

Along the same lines, I distinctly remember a feature that was being
demoed early on for OSX but which I think has been removed since.

The feature essentially applied drag & save using the titlebar icon as
the drag point. I believe this can also be done in Windows NT4 for
explorer windows.

Basically, the icon for a window corresponded to a drag point for the
file contained in that window.

(I'm not sure what the rationale for the removal was but I thought it
was very interesting.)

--Ben