Re: Suggestion: Link metacity and gnome-system-monitor

El sáb, 13-07-2002 a las 18:15, Mark Finlay escribió:
> I think that it would be really useful if metacity had a default
> keybinding to bring up the gnome-system-monitor.
>
> When a program crashes most user's habitual behavior is to press
> ALT+CTRL+DEL - at the moment they then realise that that does nothing
> and go looking for a way to kill the app. It would be a lot more
> intritive, IMHO, if ALT+CTRL+DEL ran the system-monitor.

It's not so intuitive. It's the windows way. I don't like it because
it's the same keybinding to reboot a server (from text mode).

For example, the macos way it's better here (IMHO) but we can use other
one, of course. They use ALT+Apple key+ESC, we can use, for example,
Ctr+Alt+Esc

Cheers.