Re: GNOME 2.2 screenshots

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> This reminds me - we need to be thinking about getting these apps into the
> GNOME 2.2 release process. Well, probably we should first be sure there's
> consensus to include them (I'm in favor of it personally).

The autotool versions required for GStreamer present an interesting
technical problem for us in the short term, and the decision to require
GStreamer at the libgnome level (as suggested by many, and patched by Jorn)
presents an interesting socio-political one. ;-)

- Jeff

--
    "From my observation, when it comes to porting Linux to a particular
           device, a point doesn't appear to be necessary." - mpt