Re: Reducing the number of special uris in gnome

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> Where is this menu system described? I don't have access to a Debian box
> and don't really know what this wonderful system is about; so where can
> I learn more?

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/menu.html/

  (The trailing slash is correct.)

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/menu-policy/

  Mandrake also uses the Debian menu system, and I see that Red Hat are now
  using the Debian alternatives system. Rock!

- Jeff

--
       "I think of the last year or two as being the biggest private
         investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell