Re: Panel is very broken, please revert.

> Feel free to blame me for this choice.  I am not sure what a better way
> would be, drawing a focus line around the whole thing seems even
> uglier and certainly a bit weird.  We don't have a good convention for
> indicating when focus is in a container but not in a specific child, it
> seems to me, so prelighting seemed at least like something that would
> get noticed ;-)

I'm a total ignoramous about the technical issues involved here...

But another solution that might work is to block the pre-lighting when
its a panel applet that has been focused (as opposed to the actual panel
itself). I don't mind if the panel itself prelights if the actual panel
has been click on. Actually, its good feedback since it lets users know
that they've clicked in a blank spot (esp. since *ahem* certain window
list applets have large areas that look blank ;-)

I think that would solve most of the issues detailed in my previous
message.

-Seth