Re: Panel is very broken, please revert.

Alex Larsson wrote:

> I'm sorry about the nasty tone of my mail. I was just frustrated that
> nobody seemed to care that our desktop basically didn't work (a lot of
> people, here at Red Hat and on irc, had this problem) for more than a
> week. I should have debugged it better myself instead of just blaiming
> Padraigs work that happened to coincide with this.
>
> >       Just so the casual observer realises - this turned out to have
> > nothing to do with Padraig's excellant panel keyboard navigation work.
>
> Yeah. Although I'm still not sure if prelighting the panel is a good way
> to indicate focus.

Feel free to blame me for this choice.  I am not sure what a better way
would be, drawing a focus line around the whole thing seems even
uglier and certainly a bit weird.  We don't have a good convention for
indicating when focus is in a container but not in a specific child, it
seems to me, so prelighting seemed at least like something that would
get noticed ;-)

Better ideas?

-Bill