Re: Mongo dotplan TODO lists

On 16 Jan 2002, Glynn Foster wrote:

> > As opposed to filing these in the bugzilla and making one-click queries.
>
> I just wanted something really straightforward for people to browse and
> pick up some items....if it doesn't meet that bill, then lets get rid of
> it now.

No, its good as an initial starting page - just needs lots of usability
evolving from poor eyecandy.

> > Even if for some reason you think that a macho by hand todo-list tracking
> > is good, there should at least be a summary table at the top, so you don't
> > have to manualy scroll down.
>
> I accept patches. Hum, you're release engineer, you do it.

Just make a simple bulleted list at the top of the page that contains the
names of the componets present linked to the place later in the page where
you have the list of todo-s.

Consider this the magic peer pressure to you as the maintainer that is
supposed to keep things working in gnome 8-)

> > Quite some of the items also look quite unrelastic for gnome 2.0, I'm
> > afraid.
>
> I'm just including what I was given. We can quite easily mark some stuff
> as future if necessary.

Good thing nobody included "end world hunger" 8-)

> 				See ya,
> 					Glynn ;)

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding