Re: Mongo dotplan TODO lists

> As opposed to filing these in the bugzilla and making one-click queries.

I just wanted something really straightforward for people to browse and
pick up some items....if it doesn't meet that bill, then lets get rid of
it now.

> Even if for some reason you think that a macho by hand todo-list tracking
> is good, there should at least be a summary table at the top, so you don't
> have to manualy scroll down.

I accept patches. Hum, you're release engineer, you do it.

> Quite some of the items also look quite unrelastic for gnome 2.0, I'm
> afraid.

I'm just including what I was given. We can quite easily mark some stuff
as future if necessary.

				See ya,
					Glynn ;)