Re: intltool and gnome-core breakage

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 17:54, Darin Adler wrote:
> Please tell me about the oddities, and I will sort them out. As I understand
> it, gnome-terminal.glade.h is a generated file that should not be checked
> into cvs, nor listed in POTFILES.in, nor included in any tarball.

I was just copying what had been done before, as gnome-terminal.glade.h
and others are already in gnome-core CVS. I only put them into
POTFILES.in because I saw strings in them [in reality I have no clue
about the i18n stuff]. I'll try and remove them from my local source and
see what happens.
			Thanks,
				Glynn :)