Re: Evolution ...

Hi Jeff,

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 16:47, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> There are lots of different goals and interests in GNOME; please keep it
> positive.

	Is it possible that there is a place for discussing UI issues, where
the people with different goals can go and discuss ? personally I care
neither about the result, not the argumentation.

	I suggest that 'usability' is the right place; and not desktop-devel,
and not gnome-accessibility. Yes people from these lists might be
interested in the result; but if so they can subscribe to the high
volume usability mailing list - surely ?

	Oh - and George Lebl told me to tell you you're a Nazi :-)

	Regards,

		Michael.