Re: Evolution ...

<quote who="Michael Meeks">

> 	Does anyone know how to kill a whole thread in evolution so you never
> see it again ?

Hi Michael,

Whilst I can understand your disinterest in this thread, there are a lot of
people here keen to establish excellent usability and accessibility
foundations for GNOME, and this particular topic seems to take many
viewpoints into account. It's actually been a fairly insightful discussion,
not a waste of time at all.

There are lots of different goals and interests in GNOME; please keep it
positive.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL