Re: [Usability] Instant Apply Windows

Jeff,

I find this to be a good compromise. If an instant apply property box does
need help, this puts it there, rather than assuming it doesn't need it. I
like "Done", much better, as it implies that you -do- things in the box and
then you're "Done".

I wouldn't add or remove things from this proposal, really. Adding a revert
would add complexity ("what exactly is being reverted?" is the first
question that comes to mind), removing [Done] or [X] would undoubtedly annoy
someone, ... this seems reasonable as is.

I agree with George's post on using PonG - though I'm not exactly sure
what PonG is, we definately should have some standard property box system so
that we don't get a lot of inconsistency. If PonG does that, great. Use it! :)

--Dekar

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">