Re: Swedish conspiracy -> Gnotice headers
- From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Swedish conspiracy -> Gnotice headers
- Date: 28 Feb 2002 14:55:36 +0100
I fixed them before sending out the first mail by moving the codenames
from the header into the article bodies.
On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 12:13, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">
> > Please don't put " symbols or maybe even non-ascii characters in the
> > headings on Gnotices. While it is not problem for Gnotices, the routines
> > that import those headers to the www.gnome.org frontpage don't handle
> > it.
> > The two latest Garnome announcements have screwed up the news feed to
> > the frontpage by doing this.
> Those need to be fixed then. People shouldn't bend to the 'will' of
> computers. :) Where are they? I'm happy to do it myself.
> - Jeff
> "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
> blaster." - Liam Quin
> desktop-devel-list mailing list
> desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev