Re: Swedish conspiracy -> Gnotice headers

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> Please don't put " symbols or maybe even non-ascii characters in the
> headings on Gnotices. While it is not problem for Gnotices, the routines
> that import those headers to the www.gnome.org frontpage don't handle
> it.
>
> The two latest Garnome announcements have screwed up the news feed to
> the frontpage by doing this.

Those need to be fixed then. People shouldn't bend to the 'will' of
computers. :) Where are they? I'm happy to do it myself.

- Jeff

--
   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin