Re: Adding a menu entry for gnome-panel-screenshot
- From: Jens Finke <jens triq net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>, Kevin Vandersloot <kfv101 psu edu>, <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Adding a menu entry for gnome-panel-screenshot
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:48:57 +0100 (CET)
On 26 Feb 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I'm not sure it should be an app, I thought it'd just be a menu item
> like "take screenshot now"
> Seems like gqview or something should be the standalone app, rather
> than having a dedicated "screenshooter" app.
If we talk about integration of such functionality into a standalone app I
think "Eye of Gnome" would be more appropriate than GQView, because it's
part of the desktop core. [And GQview has it probably already ;) ].
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin
] [Thread Prev