Latest SPEC files for GNOME2

Hi Everyone,

I have finished the todo items on my list for the spec files for the gnome 2 packages.

Changes:
- Updated to latest versions (as of feb 26), and added new schemas where needed
- Fixed formatting of spec files (should now be upto greg's standards ;P)
- Added requirements for new spec files (gnomedb's)

As always, they are available on ftp://www.chabotc.com/pub/pre-gnome2/SPECS

Greg, if you could take a look at them and see if you can give them your blessing, i'd like to go to the next step and get them into cvs.

	-- Chris