Re: Latest SPEC files for GNOME2

If u guys recon thats better i'll replace it in the affected spec files. (I'll have the update done tomorrow)

	-- Chris

Havoc Pennington wrote:
Jens Finke <jens triq net> writes:
last time I've checked (about 2 days ago) there has been hardcoded paths
to gconftool-2. Eg. in the libgnome.spec:

%post
/sbin/ldconfig
export GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`gconftool-2 --get-default-source`
/usr/bin/gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule /etc/gconf/schemas/desktop_gnome_applications_bro

Is it possible to check the real path of gconftool for the specific
system?

Sure, just delete the "/usr/bin" part, right...

Havoc