Re: [Usability] Re: changed executable names

gcalc => gnome-calculator
gcharmap => gnome-character-map
gsearchtool => gnome-search-tool
logview => gnome-system-log
meat-grinder => archive-generator
gmix => gnome-volume-control
grecord => gnome-sound-recorder
procman => gnome-system-monitor
yelp => gnome-help (? not sure about this one)