- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-multi-term
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:49:41 -0500 (EST)
Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> writes:
> I remember mails about this going around and #70484 has just
> brought it to my attention again ...
> * Are the patches for this stable enough to be integrated
> into gnome-core-1.5.x?
> * If yes, where are they?
> Input appreciated :-)
I believe it would be inadvisable to add patches for this type of
functionality to gnome-terminal until gnome-terminal is fixed so
that preferences work in a predictable way.
(That is, follow the doctrine of: if it's broken, fix it before
] [Thread Prev