Re: Deprecated calls in libzvt

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 10:44, Deepa wrote:
> Hi Jacob
>
> I am sorry about these. I have now fixed all the three problems.

something else that i just noticed is that it doesn't build with
-DG_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
as there are still some GDK calls other than gdk_font calls.

what i suggest doing is adding:

    #ifdef GDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
    #undef GDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
    #include <gdk/gdkfont.h>
    #define GDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
    #endif /* GDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED */

to the files that need GdkFont support after the rest of their
includes.  if it doesn't build because GdkFont uses other deprecated
APIs, then that's ok but otherwise give this a try.

> I have not
> removed the typecast for other g_signal* functions as of now. If you want me
> to do that, I can deliver a separate patch.

no, it's fine without this.

jacob
--
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
	-- moby