Re: ORBit2 Build problems on ppc

Hmmm...

Then I suppose I should assume that it's a problem with some tool in YDL 2.1...

Josh
On Tuesday, February 5, 2002, at 10:32  PM, Ariel Rios wrote:

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 15:38, Josh Barrow wrote:
Good day...

For the past week or so, I've been getting the same build problem in
ORBit2.  I've tried a clean checkout.  I'm not sure what else it could
be other than ppc problems.
I have just build ORBit2 and it worked well

Has anyone else running Linux on a ppc (YDL 2.1 to be exact) had
problems?
I am using good old Linuxppc 2000.(Q1)

ariel