Re: The Importance of Being Frozen
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: "Bowie J. Poag" <bpoag comcast net>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: The Importance of Being Frozen
- Date: 19 Dec 2002 17:58:31 +0000
On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 13:41, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Bowie,
> I just discovered a _really_ good way for you to contribute to Gnome.
> It has the potential to make Gnome both slightly faster and smaller -
> it also requires almost no degree of intelligent thought.
So - unfortunately instead of attracting external resources I
distracted Tim into doing this. So gnome-vfs is now done; anyone else
wanting something mind-numbing to do needs to look at other modules
of which there are a fairly large number.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev