Re: Gnome-Utils Feature request

Hey there,

> I had a look in the "Gnome Character Map" utility. This utility can be
> re-designed to be a "Gnome Font Map" with the following feature:

Put this into bugzilla.gnome.org - otherwise it will get forgotten
about. I'm the current maintainer of gnome-utils, although I'm certainly
not terribly motivated to work on gnome-utils after 2.2 [I just don't
have the time anymore] - If anyone feels like 'actively' maintaining it,
please do get in touch :)

				See ya,

					Glynn :)