Re: PIM syncing idea

Gimli will have Evolution integration, as well as other things.
Having a separate account on a separate jabber server, with all
the transports there, won't help really. You won't be able to
log on to both your IM client, and view contact status in Evo at
the same time. This is a hard problem to solve, and I think there
is still a lot to be thought about yet.

-- dobey