Re: gnome-network

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 14:33, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 08:13, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >   - gnome-vfs modules for various network filesystems, such as NFS, SMB
> >     (already in extras, I know), Bastien's server browser thingy, gnutella,
> >     etc.
> >
> yeah, that sounds really nice!

Just as a note. The whole of the gnome-network package should have a
single license, IMO. And given that these are programs that would
probably be the GPL, right ?

In that case, gnome-vfs-extras is actually the place to put them. And if
the additional network filesystems code is LGPL, it should go in
gnome-vfs itself. I guess there's no reasons to spread the code in more
modules.

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>