Re: [Usability]UI review - GEdit summary / PATCHES Welcome!
- From: Andrew Sobala <andrew sobala net>
- To: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- Cc: usability gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]UI review - GEdit summary / PATCHES Welcome!
- Date: 06 Dec 2002 23:34:22 +0000
On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 11:16, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey there,
> Although not completely finished, here's what I wrote up from the logs
> . This will probably be the last UI review that we're going to get
> done - especially considering the the current timeline. Hopefully we'll
> get GEdit finished today and maybe Andrew can step forward and put these
> bugs into bugzilla again? 
I'm looking at this tomorrow. Hving to catch up with 3 days of bug mail
right now though, but I'll have time tomorrow.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GS/M d--(-) s: a17 C++(+++) UL+ P++ L+++ E--- W+>++ N(-) o? K? w--(---) !O M V-
PS+ PE Y+ PGP+>++++ t@ 5-- X- R tv-@ b++++ DI+++ D>---- G- e- h! r--- y?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
] [Thread Prev