Re: CD burning in gnome

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 17:34, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Sean Middleditch">
>
> > I think this really all should be done *after* we have a decent app to
> > actually do the burning - might be a bit useful... ~,^
>
> Guys... Seriously... What on earth are you talking about?

That's a good question.  something to do with dung beetles, wasn't it?

>   cvs co nautilus-cd-burner
>   vi nautilus-cd-burner/README
>
> This thread is freaking me out...! :-)

Muahaha.  Our plans have succeeded!  Now to return to my evil lair and
ponder another foul misdead to accomplish!  (Read:  whoops.  better go
hide under my rock and feel stupid for not readme-ing the readme.)

> - Jeff
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.