Re: applet iid alias

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 10:34, Glynn Foster wrote:
> That's because not enough people are dogfooding 2.2 yet. We desperately
> need to start stomping bugs now and the only way this is going to happen
> is if all our happy hackers move to 2.2 as their desktop
> </release_team_plea>

I built HEAD a couple of days ago with jhbuild on rh8. Is there a
guide/HOWTO somewhere that describes how i can make that build my
primary desktop? I don't want to trash my rh8 gnome2 desktop. Ideally,
i'd like to be able to switch easily between the two.

Some things i noticed when trying to run apps from that build were that
it was unable to find my fonts anymore (verdana ttf) (located in both
~/.fonts & /usr/share/fonts). Can i use the same themes as my rh8
desktop (in /usr/share/themes)?

Thanks,

Jeroen