Re: desktop-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #862 - 14 msgs

> start page, for more information. Our final list of new modules:
>   - vte: Terminal widget with improved font, internationalisation and
>     accessibility support.

I don't think we should mention accessibility in the description until
bugzilla 95901 is fixed, since vte's current accessibility support
represents a big regression from libzvt (it's missing text event
notification, a key part of the accessibility API).  At the moment if
you need accessibility support you need to use libzvt.

Or do we plan to fix vte's accessibility support by 2.2?  That would be
great...

regards,

-Bill