Re: Is 2.2 actually going to ship with accesibility themes

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 10:34:58PM +0000, MArk Finlay wrote:
> > I know that the accessibility themes are useful and all, but there
> > are a lot of them and most users wont want to use them. Are we really
> > going to ship them by default with 2.2 or are they just in with 2.1 for
> > testing?
>
> No, they should ship.
>
> jrb has a good plan for rearranging things so the themes are less
> numerous (removing the "large print" dimension, essentially), but Bill
> doesn't like it. Not sure what will happen.

How do you propose to accomplish the same thing the large print themes do
at the moment? You aren't really solving the prolem if all teh
functionailty doesn't stay. Having both large and non-largeprint themes
presently has an extremely minimal impact (less than 30K per theme). The
various large print themes just contain the large size pixmaps and icons
that are reused (after scaling) by the normal themes.

> The ongoing "are themes collections of all possible settings or just
> themes" fun.
>
> Havoc

	Sander

	There are voices in the street,