Re: Is 2.2 actually going to ship with accesibility themes

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 10:34:58PM +0000, MArk Finlay wrote:
> I know that the accessibility themes are useful and all, but there
> are a lot of them and most users wont want to use them. Are we really
> going to ship them by default with 2.2 or are they just in with 2.1 for
> testing?

No, they should ship.

jrb has a good plan for rearranging things so the themes are less
numerous (removing the "large print" dimension, essentially), but Bill
doesn't like it. Not sure what will happen.

The ongoing "are themes collections of all possible settings or just
themes" fun.

Havoc