Re: [Fwd: Post-It Notes....uhm, no.]

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Bowie J. Poag wrote:

>   Havoc: "Uh-oh! We're infringing on 3M's trademark! Quick, lets call it
> something so obfuscated that it becomes funny to us, and who's name will be
> unrecognizable to 90% of our users! Lets call it gStickyClown. Ok, great.
> Lets move on."

[ ... ]

You forgot some important steps, like

  Michael: "Let's have a GEP about the proposed names"

or

  Bill: "That's all nice and all, but are sticky notes accessible enough
for the illiterate?"

or

 Jim: "We should cooperate with the KDE post-it-notes guys to drain this
swamp"

or... feel free to extend :)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what